Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 2x00f

2x00f

Member Name 2x00f

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 2days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : 36s

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Autoclicker

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : So i got banned for autoclicker when i wasnt uaing it and was having 5-6 cps

What is your explanation of this reason? So there is a guy who tried to first tnt my base but when i killed him and took his loot he told 36s to ban
Me then he also greifed my base and lavaed my spawn

Why should we unban you? So the guy LinkIsHappy he is using ban as a advantage

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I havent done it but still i apologize

How can we trust you again? I have ss he dmed me on discord

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Jus pls make this ppl better

36s

Appeal Denied
The video I have of you autoclicking has nothing to do with your base, Infact the video is at /warp wild. I noticed right away that you would still be clicking although you were just very far away from everyone and in the pvp area and in the main lobby of warp wild. And you claiming you click 5-6 CPS isn't true, I've been pvping for years and I can distinctively tell when someone is clicking above 12 cps just from the sound it makes when I get hit. And we even tested it later on to prove the sound was above 5-6 cps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.