Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 36s

Status
Not open for further replies.

36s

Member Name 36s

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 36s

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : PvP Hacked client

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Pvp Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was apparently using a hacked client

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasnt given a screenshare for ultimate proof i was hacking. Im assuming either lurnn or giit recorded a video of me hacking which they both average around 150-200 ping so i get that it looks like im hacking, Im willing to do a screenshare right now to prove im innocent but idk if its too late as it happened 20 mins ago.

Why should we unban you? Because i wasnt hacking.. i havent fought anyone besides in kitpvp and why would i even hack on kitpvp lmao..

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not change because i wasnt hacking.

How can we trust you again? ive been on the server for almost 2 years now and i have 0 hacking bans.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please screenshare me. dont go off a video with someone who had high ping as im sure you know it twists what actually happened in the fight. thx

36s

I will also pvp on screenshare with an admin to prove im just as good if someone is watching live

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
I banned you because while spectating inside of you during your pvping in kit you made some extremely sus hits, along with clips sent to me by lurnn and giit, there is enough evidence to support some sort of client.

Appeal Denied

36s

ok ill just say rn i wasnt hacking but maybe u can use the money ive donated to that server to buy a good staff member that knows the difference between lag and hacks and can actually screenshare. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.