Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 4william20

Status
Not open for further replies.

4william20

Member Name 4william20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 4william20

Length of Ban: Mute: 1 hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft mute

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : Lurnn, like 2 months ago

Reason for ban on record : I said Gay sex in the chat with people previously spamming it after me

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was encouraging spam

What is your explanation of this reason? I said gay sex in chat after talking with people on vc who were all saying gay sex so I thought it would be funny to say it in chat. The people I was talking with also said gay sex in chat so a ton of other people also said gay sex in chat eventually causing spam.

Why should we unban you? I have been warned before, 2 months ago but since then I usually have no problems saying gay sex in chat just because a lot of people who would spam forgot about it and it's just kinda a meme that some people say gay sex in chat now and usually it'll be something between like 2 people who know the joke.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will carefully choose when to use gay sex as I've done in the past, I realize it's a bad idea for like 3 people to say gay sex at the same time because it's just going to cause a fuck load of spam. I probably won't be saying it for a while till people start forgetting about it again and it just becomes more of an inside joke.

How can we trust you again? I may have a few gay sex incidences but I did not expect that this would happen again. I will be more conservative about when and how I use gay sex as it comes with great power and can be detrimental to chat if used by the wrong person.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm on a shit load of adderall as of typing this, one reason why I'm so pissed off to why it happened is because I really wanted to chat with people in this next hour. Even though I have been warned previously, that was two months ago and an hour is a long time just for having people follow me saying gay sex in chat even though it was wrong of me to do so.

4william20

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 12.54.03 PM.png

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
You admitted you had been warned about this in your appeal. As well your screenshot does not show where you original started it and make it look like XHC was the one to start the spam, and only shows where lurnn muted you.

Furthermore, as you are under the effects of a drug, we can not assume this appeal was made with a rationality involved. Please re-appeal this mute once the adderall and any other elicit substance has removed itself from your bloodstream.

4william20

Adderall gives me better cognitive ability, such as college students who use it to study and I just picked up my prescription for it yesterday. The msg before it said 4william20: GAY SEX. I thought XHC was going to say Gay sex? first and I was gonna respond with GAY SEX. I think more leeway would be nice because as soon as like 5 people said it lurnn muted me for an hour. This is a 1 in 100 chance that this would happen as I use the phrase everyday multiple times a day it just so happens that I said it in at the wrong time in the wrong circumstance. I hope I entertained you at least the slightest bit with this appeal. Thank you for your time -4william20 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.