Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - 4william20

Status
Not open for further replies.

4william20

Member Name 4william20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 4william20

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Discord Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : Unsure

Staff who dealt with you : Unsure

Staff who have warned you previously : Unsure

Reason for ban on record : I was being an incoherent ass while drunk on vc

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was too inebriated and unsuitable to be on vc

What is your explanation of this reason? I was going through some shit at the time and was drinking a lot to cope. I'm not too sure what event led me here exactly, but I can generally pinpoint what event would've led me here.

Why should we unban you? I don't have an alcohol/drug problem now and can compose myself respectfully in the vc as well as other aspects of the discord.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be mindful of what I say and how I act in the MC-Drugs discord as I do with other MC-Drugs related servers.

How can we trust you again? It has been more than half a year and I have since been much more conservative of what I say, partially in due to not having a bac of 2 every night. I'm part of many other discord servers related to MC-Drugs and none of them have had a problem with me since the event that led me here.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online