Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 50PercentOff

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
Member Name 50PercentOff

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ratty103

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp-Ban

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray First Offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned due to how suspicious the raid was, It was also suspicious how I uninstalled optifine for 1.8.9 a little before me and Infamous' call. (explained why to him)

What is your explanation of this reason? As I told Infamous, in exact words "Well, depends on the vault that was raided, if you could give me a time frame of when it was raided I could accurately tell you, I either get my raids from Entities (farma) playernames (saving coords to run back to at a later date when loot is more prominent), Or my friend finds them and tells me where."
And I can obviously tell where my raid was suspicious , although I am still not sure which base it was. The only time I really blew up a vault close to 12 days ago was when it was located right next to my own, so I raided it then moved to a different location.

Why should we unban you? Although cliche, I believe that I should be unbanned simply because I was not using x-ray. In the moment I am not really thinking about if the raid seems to be legit, or thinking to screenshot any evidence, If I see a name I usually dig down a few hours later or save the coords for another week so the base can grow and get juicier loot.
As Infamous said the only person that knows if I was hacking or not is me, so I hope that you would take my word for it that I wasn't but at the same time I totally see how you would not. It is also known that I have lead to the ban of two people using clients and modifications, I am not the type of person to use clients on a server that does not allow it, It makes the game countless times less fun.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? From now on I believe that it is a good idea to screenshot when I see names or high entities.

How can we trust you again? Trust is earned, not given so naturally I would work to gain your trust in any way that is really possible. (most likely giving proof that the raid was found legit before going in to raid it.)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? InFamous did a good ass job at doing what he does, very friendly and down to earth. (Brownie points? :) jkjk)

Freed0mMC

VIP
Hi, sorry for the late response. @InFamousAge isn't available to respond to your appeal, so I'll be doing it in his place.

You were explicitly told to not edit your files before the screenshare, yet you did. We take measures like this to ensure that nothing can be hidden or moved aside to save yourself from being caught and so a breach of that only leaves one option, unfortunately. InFamous did take any reasoning in to consideration, but it's still undeniably suspicious.

Due to the explained circumstances, your appeal is denied.

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
Hi, sorry for the late response. @InFamousAge isn't available to respond to your appeal, so I'll be doing it in his place.

You were explicitly told to not edit your files before the screenshare, yet you did. We take measures like this to ensure that nothing can be hidden or moved aside to save yourself from being caught and so a breach of that only leaves one option, unfortunately. InFamous did take any reasoning in to consideration, but it's still undeniably suspicious.

Due to the explained circumstances, your appeal is denied.
Im not complaining at all and can 100% see why it was denied, but I was never asked to not edit any files. But i can now see that Its a pretty common sense type of thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.