Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - 8bitcartier

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bitcartier

Member Name 8bitcartier

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 8bitcartier

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "dox threats"

Staff who banned you : Goodchum

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : posted fake ip of random numbers and got perma no warning

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i think he thought it was real and the other kid said it was really his. obviously lying because it was legit random numbers put together not even sure if it would register as a real ip

What is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? I wont flame again. I was minding my business for days. the cop was just being annoying flashing my bank account as he sat at the dealer crouched all day.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not interacting for the negative of the community

How can we trust you again? I dont think i have any bans on a single other server and have been playing since 2011

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Accepted
We do not give warnings to things relating to a persons personal information. Whether the IP you posted was his or not, which I already knew it wasnt, was not why you were banned. You were banned because you intended to leak his IP or make him think you had done so , and in the context of the situation it wasn't just a joke nor normal chat flaming, it was intent to doxx. Your ban is being removed however in its place im changing it to a perm mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.