Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _Mammoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Mammoth

Member Name _Mammoth

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Mammoth

Length of Ban: 60 minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn and ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : idfk

Reason for ban on record : evading a mute

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that the helper Lurnn was getting pissed cuz i named my pet lurnn=squeaker and then some spaz was calling me names while i was muted so i changed my petname to (insert spaz name here)=homo / fag and then mr lurnn decided that was enuff so he went ahead and called is daddy

What is your explanation of this reason? i was pissed at lurnn cuz i have a history of him false warning me for some bullshit that no other admin would take my side of story, so he decided nah b gonna mute him again for "spamming / flooding cuz he said 4 different things within 10 seconds" so then i change my petname cuz im pissed then some admin says imma ban u so i put lmaoooo as the name of the pet and he bans me

Why should we unban you? idk man seems pretty bs i was pissed so ofc i change my petname to mock the 2 douches

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not call lurnn a squeaker and a fag using my petname

How can we trust you again? idk man u just gotta like everyone else in the world

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? guacamole nigga penis

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
You were evading your mute by using your pet. If u have a problem with lurnn make a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.