Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - _meatstick_

Member Name _meatstick_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _MeatStick_

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned minecraft

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Block Glitching

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that the admin was thinking that i was using it for a tactical advantage to abuse the bug and just called it block glitching even though it was pretty obvious i had nothing in my inv that could hurt a player in prot 5 diamond armor

What is your explanation of this reason? I think i was banned for shifting over the edge of wild spawn to go in and out of warzone and hit a player that was doing the same thing and i had been doing it for a while with no problems or warnings

Why should we unban you? i feel that this ban is unfair because i was not warned in any way that this would be happening and the other player that was doing it was also not banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i wont use the bug anymore

How can we trust you again? Because i am aware that the bug is against the rules

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? nothing.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You were banned for the block glitching you were doing to get back into the safe area in the wild spawn area while in the combat area (If this is still unclear please message me on discord and I will directly explain the action you were doing that got you banned). Block glitching is not acceptable on the server as it gives players advantages over others. That being said, I understand your circumstances at the time and the situation you were in with the pvp that was going on was clearly not of significance to you given the fact you were naked and not engaged actively in combat. Because of this, I will shorten your ban to 3 days. Please make sure to not do this again.

- Appeal Accepted, Ban Shortened.

Latest posts

Members online