Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - _Noodle_Lord_

_Noodle_Lord_

Member Name _Noodle_Lord_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Noodle_Lord_

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : Parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Alt of commie_kid_lol

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because im his brother and we have same ip so he banned me as well though i have previously paid

What is your explanation of this reason? because we live in the same house so we have the same ip

Why should we unban you? Because i got false banned when it was my brother that was hacking not me

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? umm i dont know because i didnt mean too

How can we trust you again? because im not him i dont even know what he did

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? thanks alot if i can get at least a non perm ban would be great hope u understand and can i get unbanned so i can play again

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
You will have to verify with an admin on our teamspeak server to get your account unbanned. The teamspeak server address is ts3.mc-drugs.com. You can verify with any admin that is available in the teamspeak server. You and your brother will both have to join.

_Noodle_Lord_

is it ok for us to both speak through one mic because I play on my school laptop and dont know how to download it but my brother has it

Latest posts

Members online