Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _Oxify_

_Oxify_

Member Name _Oxify_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Oxify_

Length of Ban: 24 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : Console

Staff who dealt with you : Console

Staff who have warned you previously : Console

Reason for ban on record : Well, i was with my friend testing something, he is called NirTrex i was in voice call with him and you can ask him, we were in /warp wild in a mountain and he as joke punched me off, the chunk didnt loaded and i got kicked of the server, then i tried to join and i got banned, you can ask NirTrex and he can confirm that this happened, we were not doing PvP we were just joking to each other and testing each others armour, please apologize with me because i bought VIP rank recently and i want to play, thank you

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : In this case the console, as is an automatic machine it was because technically i logged out in combat but that was a chunk issue, and i was not PvPing just joking with my friend (i know him in real life) so please unban me, i promise i wont log out in combat and i will try to fix my chunks problem, i think is because i use 1.16.5 instead of 1.13.2

What is your explanation of this reason? So, the chunk didnt loaded when i fall and the fall it said like Java Connection Error or something like that and when i tried rejoining i got banned

Why should we unban you? I know i was warned by this several times, but it was because i was testing things, i admit that yesterday i logged out in combat but that was true, today it was a chunk bug

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will re install minecraft and all my versions and try to fix my chunk problem, as i have a good pc i think its problem of the version i use

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because i bought VIP rank recently and i am an active player in this server, and there are staff always online that can see if someone is making something ilegal,so please apologize with me , i promise i wont do it again and if something like this happen i will try to record it

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I can share you my screen in discord if you want to see my chunk problem, or you can talk with NirTrex my friend, you can check in the logs i got banned in combat with him, but we were joking to each other and i just fell down and the chunk didnt load, please staff team, my vacations are ending in 2 days and i want to play in this beautiful server.
-Greetings, thank you and please apologize with my situation

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.
The console system is in place to ban players when they receive multiple warnings.

Regardless of your story about the last warning, you have an extended history of combat logging. Use this time as a lesson learnt.

Latest posts

Members online