Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _Oxify_

_Oxify_

Member Name _Oxify_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Oxify_

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : bradderzwld

Staff who dealt with you : bradderzwld

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : I Said 2+2 as joke cuz someone with hacked client said it first here is the log
[Trafficker] NirTrex: What's 2+2? [15932d1aac4275c2d7f8c8cf0b2e384d]
[VIP] _Oxify_: What's 2+2? [373bef0722ebe96854f91200bc51508c1]
[VIP] _Oxify_: joke
[VIP] _Oxify_: im copy and pasting

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cuz i said something that a hacked client has and i put a similay message as the guy up as me but i said JOKE I COPIED AND PASTED and i got banned

What is your explanation of this reason? I dont have hacks i copied and pasted to the guy up of me

Why should we unban you? cuz i dont have hacks i just put something and inmediatly i said JOKE I COPIED AND PASTE

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? dont make that type of jokes

How can we trust you again? you can screenshare my pc with AnyDesk or something if you want

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? In my opinion you cant ban someone for putting smth like
2+2? [3734yhfh8yht745g7gh4g7gh7]
cuz i got banned for putting that and saying inmediatly after that that i was joking
CHECK THE LOGS IF U WANT

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

The context here is very important. This 'someone' with a hacked client is your self reported friend. Players with these clients commonly fat finger spambots like the 2+2 cheat and get banned for it. It's pretty clear that your friend is hacking and this was the case.

With the attached also being in your chat history (with no context or place in conversation). This combined with the inconsistencies you've presented in both this ban appeal and your previous combat logging ban appeal, I have no doubt that you are lying about this. You 'copy and pasted' a completely different randomly generated number in the exact same format as the one above (and other incidents of this spambot use).

You and your friend can come back after the 7 days without your clients.

Attachments

• oxify chat.PNG
    oxify chat.PNG
    10.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.