Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Hold Ban Appeal - _Oxify_

_Oxify_

Username:

In-Game Name:
_Oxify_

Reason for ban [Mute] I annoyed spamming (MUTE ME FOR 6 HOURS PLEASE) cause i was joking saying "i want to have some mutes"

Length of ban: [Mute] Permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you nikmt

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names InFamousAge

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? They told me like "dont spam otherwise you will get muted" but i had a bad day and i just did it anyway cause i also was bored

Why do you think you were banned? Cause in that time i didnt know but thinking now i understand that i was mad annoying and behaving really bad, i was actually so annoying i perfectly understand why Nik muted me permanently, nik if you are reading this im so sorry i had a very bad day

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Because that mute was like 1 or 2 weeks ago and in that time i was thinking of my errors and i cant believe i was doing that stuff, i promise im a better player now and i learned from that things, and i promise that i wont spam in chat again or combat log (because i also combat logged a few times, actually much times) but those days i was muted i missed playing a lot and i want to play as normal, please consider my appeal, im really regretful, thank you for reading this

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will actually not play minecraft, and other games in general while im mad with life or something bad happened to me, to prevent making staffs mad and annoy the server in general, better than that is just thinking in those errors and try to feel better, i know i was dumb but you know, i had too much oportunities and i wasted all of them, just give me a last one, i wont do that again, otherwise ban me permanently please

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Well actually is hard trusting me again, but i hope that what i wrote before is enough, im not a very good man making appeals but i was offline in those weeks i was muted, thinking about why i was doing that stupid things, i was also swearing staffs, wich of what I am aware and I am also sorry, i hope you guys gain my trust again because this is my favourite server and the only one i play, ive been grinding those millions for a long time, also i will say this again, sorry nick and infamous age for being inmature and wasting your time, i promise yall im a better player now and if you give me a last chance it will be good, and i will be appreciated, i want to enjoy my vacations playing here, thank you guys for reading this.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im sorry for being inmature and saying stuff like that, i know saying stuff like "mute me please" dont also annoys the staff, also the players that are enjoying the server, i really was thinking about that stuff and sorry for all the staffs that had to deal with me, specially InFamousAge and nick, this wont happen again, im sorry and if you take me one more oportunity i will be good for the server, i promise, also i spent a lot of time grinding my vip rank and i dont want it to be wasted, thank you guys for reading this.

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
This is a mute issued by Goodchum however due to the circumstances surrounding myself dealing with you I'll comment on it. Since I banned you 7 days ago you have 6 more warns/mutes on your history for doing the exact same thing. You abused the /help command and also continued to cause issues in chat.

However, as it's a permanent mute, I will leave this on hold and it'll be discussed at the staff meeting.

_Oxify_

This is a mute issued by Goodchum however due to the circumstances surrounding myself dealing with you I'll comment on it. Since I banned you 7 days ago you have 6 more warns/mutes on your history for doing the exact same thing. You abused the /help command and also continued to cause issues in chat.

However, as it's a permanent mute, I will leave this on hold and it'll be discussed at the staff meeting.
ok man but please, its not fair a permanent mute.. i wont do that again

Latest posts

Members online