Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Aaron Sotolongo

Aaron Sotolongo

Member Name Aaron Sotolongo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AyItzAaron

Length of Ban: Perm ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Farm Hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Farm Hacks

What is your explanation of this reason? It appeared as though I was hacking.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I have a setting on my mouse that makes the sensitivity(dpi) a lot higher, Whenever I farm I put this up and press a button on the bottom of the middle mouse button to make farming faster. I as well, but my Minecraft sensitivity to the highest. I quickly move my mouse side to side whilst holding my left mouse button. I understand the misconception of the ban though.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I understand now that the use of the high dpi along with the high sensitivity on Minecraft that I like to use when farming does appear as hacks. I will not use this again.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because if I were to get unbanned the staff team can watch and monitor me for however long they would like.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for reading this, it means a lot for you to take time out of your day to help me. Thanks..

I just want to let you guys know that I understand the reasoning behind the ban, and It will not happen again. My laziness gets me into stuff all the time, lol.

Best Regards
- Aaron

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I appreciate your attempt to come up with an explanation, however it just does not match with what I saw. Completely ignoring that your faction member was undeniably using farming hacks in the communal farm at the same time as you... Your head isn't just swinging back and forth quickly - it's snapping quickly to each side and returning perfectly to center. Also, there were some instances where your body moved independently from your head, and crops you aren't even looking at were broken. Lastly, with you swinging back and forth so quickly you shouldn't have been able to still walk in a perfectly straight line.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.