Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - abigail

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigail

Member Name abigail

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: abby414

Length of Ban: permanently

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : intent to transmit?

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : I never spoke with an admin

Staff who have warned you previously : I never been warned, I was just banned suddenly.

Reason for ban on record : I needed help for my base. It 's taken me weeks to build most of it. This guy who i don't remember the name of offered help and bringed his friend jakeminecraft with him and started killing me and begun to destroy my base. I of course got mad and started cursing at him and causing a ruckus. But again who wouldn't? All my hard work for nothing. I think everyone in my situation would've done the same.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was a little rude in the chat, but considering my situation people were more on my side. I got messages from friendly players asking if they wanted help. I even got a team to help me kill the guys who raided my base.

What is your explanation of this reason? I have worked days and nights to make my base as perfect as possible. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this base. And for someone to raid it then claim as their own. Put yourself in my position. You wouldn't like it either. If anything i think the problem are the trolls who raided my base, not me

Why should we unban you? I believe i am not a harm to the mcdug community. im usually laid back and mind my own business. This server is like no other and thats why i love it so much, this is my favorite sever. the object of the game is to sell drugs for gods sake.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will like to start a new base and claim it as soon as possible. I learned my lesson on being naive, i will no longer trust other players with my base.

How can we trust you again? I usually keep to myself in this server. This is the very first time i have screwed up. If i were to get a warning i will automatically stop what im doing "wrong".

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I had every right to be upset. You guys couldve at least left me with a warning or even a short temporary ban. I think the punishment was unreasonable. The real problem are the idiots that wanted to take my weeks worth of work.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
After I warned chat that the trading nudes is not allowed you proceded to msg a player to trade nudes for ingame stuff.
This behaviour is not tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online