Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - airforce7844

airforce7844

Member Name airforce7844

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: airforce7844

Length of Ban: "xray accomplice - Dark__Phenix"

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 1 week

Staff who banned you : GoodChum

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : anyone

Reason for ban on record : I looting with a cheater en i ban for cray accomplice

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I looting with a cheater en i ban for cray accomplice

What is your explanation of this reason? i was banned because a cheater in my organition

Why should we unban you? because i have never cheat !

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? try to not comme with cheater again

How can we trust you again? because im not a cheater

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? don't ban just for a denunciation with no
evidence

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Im going to reduce your ban to 3 days, as it is understandable at first you may not have noticed or thought your faction member was xraying. However, with how obvious his direct tunnel from the surface to a group of chests was and what was mined out of that base is the reason why you are not being fully unbanned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.