In-Game Name: AllgeroBear1494

Reason for ban Kill Aura

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you Dan0308

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I was clearly showing kill aura

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I indeed did have hacks on but for autosprint as i have issues with sprinting. I must have pressed a keybind for kill aura

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will use seperate minecraft installations for one to use with hacks :)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have removed the mod menu and even videoed myself deleting them

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I am sorry and i do love this server please consider

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

AllgeroBear1494

Well the significant change is I've learnt to not have a mod menu on servers even if I don't have any or good intentions. Consequences will happen. I can't say it was a mistake on your end but I did not write the appeal to just apologise.
And if this gets denied again can you please explain what a significant change means then.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Significant change in circumstances would be something like if the original issue a player was banned for is no longer against the rules. So if MCDrugs suddenly became an anarchy server where hacks are allowed then you could argue that your ban should not apply.

Deleting the hacks you were not allowed to have on the server in the first place is not considered a change in circumstances. You will have to wait out your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online