Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ALostPaperBag

ALostPaperBag

2021 Gold Founder
Username:

In-Game Name: ALostPaperBag

Reason for ban Not sure, I'm guessing it might be a joke I posted in the discord

Length of ban: dunno

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) Discord muted

Staff who banned you Not sure

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Most likely was because of a joke I made in the discord

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I wasn't aware calling staff discord mods and making jokes like that isn't tolerated, I know a few users were punished for posting a screenshot trolling a staff member that were punished but the context behind that makes sense as to why they would be punished for posting it. So I assumed just typing out a joke calling a staff member a discord mod would be okay since I've seen plenty of people call staff discord mods in the past and not be punished for it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will no longer troll staff members

How can you ensure we can trust you again? If I do something like this feel free to perm me from the discord and server, but I give you my word I won't make any more jokes like this

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You've been told time and time again to stop with excessive toxicity and personal comments in the discord. I have personally told you countless times nevermind other staff members tell you. You make insensitive comments towards standard players & staff members and despite being told to stop you clearly have no intentions of doing it. Your appeal will not be accepted anytime soon. Appeal Denied

ALostPaperBag

2021 Gold Founder
I was never told to stop with excessive toxicity, the only mention of toxicity ever brought up to me was when I asked you why I was demoted, besides that there was never any warning or mention of it to me. I would also like for a different admin to review my appeal please

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.