Menu

play.mc-drugs.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Anders Hoge

Anders Hoge

Member Name Anders Hoge

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: arex_bruv

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt of Axelwin_69 (My 17 yo brother: Axel )

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : ace42986

Reason for ban on record : alt of axel win_69

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My brothers account is axelwin_69. His name is Axel.

What is your explanation of this reason? Im assuming we have the same ip

Why should we unban you? Because i just joined per Axels request. And I had fun with the little time i got to play.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not play with my brother because of whatever he did.

How can we trust you again? Because I got a new minecraft account and i like the idea of drugs on a minecraft server. And I obviously wasn't praying or hacking because i didn't even find anyones base.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You look cute today.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
So the reason for your ban is you joined the server while your brother was banned. He had all ready tried to use a alt account to get back onto the server insted of waiting out there ban. So it just looked like he was trying to join on another alt account.

We will need you and your brother to join are team speak server and speak with a admin to prove you are 2 different people. The server ip is ts3.mc-drugs.com

Latest posts

Members online