Username:

In-Game Name: AndreBee

Reason for ban Xray accomplice

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because the staff may have assumed I too was xraying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe I should be unbanned because I have not done anything wrong. I tpa'd to the guy who got banned for xraying. There was no discussion between him and I on whether or not xray was used.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to verify that the people part of my faction are trustworthy and do not use exploits to make the game less fun for other people.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have already spent a decent amount of time, engaging with the community and have been considering actually buying a donor rank from the server. If this was a server I did not care for, I simply would not be appealing.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I believe it is a bit of a stretch to ban someone for being an "accomplice". As someone who has dealt with owning massive server networks, never before have I seen something like this actually get pinned on a player.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Firstly apologies for getting to this so late, originally read it when I was unable to get on and it slipped my mind. Can you tell me how long Flynnn_ had been a part of your faction?

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ok, due to that and looking a bit more at his logs I'll unban both of you, just be careful with who you trust in your faction. Appeal Accepted.

Latest posts

Members online