Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Andrew A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew A

Member Name Andrew A

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ziyad_YB

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Had a cop smuggle for me

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : Ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : I had a cop smuggle for me

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was breaking the rules but I didn't actually know that I was breaking the rules.

What is your explanation of this reason? I thought that since it was possible to have a cop smuggle, it was not breaking the rules

Why should we unban you? I have played a long time on this server and I will never break a rule again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will never break the rules again

How can we trust you again? It will never happen again and I honestly didn't know the full rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really want to play on your server. It is a lot of fun and I really am sorry for what I did. Please unban me because I am a good player otherwise.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
So first off ignorance is not a excuse for breaking rules.
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was breaking the rules but I didn't actually know that I was breaking the rules.
You also messaged the other player (the cop) telling them not to get caught or they would get in trouble. Which is how I caught onto what you 2 were doing. This message to me sounds like you knew they shouldn't be selling for you. I also looked at where the player was getting the drugs and you dug out the little base to keep it separate from your farm. Which leads me to believe even more you knew this could get you both in trouble.

Appeal denied

Andrew A

I was working with the guy before he even became a cop. If you look at all the messages, he was the one that decided to become a cop and still wanted to work with me. I would have stopped doing everything immediately if I just got a warning. I honestly will never break a rule again and I will even buy some stuff from the server with real money. I am still replying to you because I don't believe I should have been banned and that I have spent a lot of time on the server. I did wrong but I didn't know it was bannable. I promise I will follow all rules and I will never do anything like that again. I should have just received a warning or even a temporary ban. I love the server and still want to be a part of it by following all rules. Please just let me back in. It will be extremely appreciated.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Again ignorance to the rules doesn't mean you can break them and get let off. Since we have implemented this rule it has always been a perm ban. We don't warn for this as the economy is based around selling drugs and running past cops. By having a cop run your drugs for you then pay after you are bypassing the entire point of the server.

You are not banned forever. Your ban will be lifted 2 weeks after the map reset. You're welcome to come back then and play the server.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I explained that this offence is a auto perm ban. No warnings, no 2nd chances, no temp bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.