In-Game Name:
Aninex

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Logged Proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? False X-ray claims. We've raided a few bases in the past few days, so I'm not sure which one this is about, but I've been using the F3 menu to find entities in bases across the map. Me & my faction friends then use methods such as [redacted] and in-game subtitles to check for activity in the area. [redacted]. I always take screenshots inside most bases to save for later, which can act as proof that entities were detectable inside the chunk.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Any methods we use to find bases are either in vanilla Minecraft or the factions plugin. No external cheats were used.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Me & my friends (unk5pt and tobiasfever) have never and will never use X-ray or any other hacked cheat on MCDrugs.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have been enjoying this server and we would love to keep playing.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm more than willing to explain any specific base-finding methods to staff members in private. Thanks for your time. aninex#2185
2022-08-11_20.06.59.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted.

After reviewing your method and speaking with the staff team we have decided to unban you and your friends. However, the method you have described to me on discord is now no longer allowed on the server, and if you use it again you will be banned.

Latest posts

Members online