Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - asaprocky

asaprocky

Member Name asaprocky

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Asaprocky

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp banned

Staff who banned you : Whale?

Staff who dealt with you : Whale? I think

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "Hacked Client"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because the admins were under the impression that I was using a hacked client when in fact that was not the case. I can imagine the admins are annoyed and deal with this type of thing regularly.

What is your explanation of this reason? My reasoning or my side of it is In all honesty I was not using a hacked client and will never use one (im too afraid of a virus). The truth of the matter is I literally made a couple simple tweaks to my texture pack last night to emphasize items like torches, furnaces etc. It was my first base mission that I used it, and I only used it because there was a couple surface blocks missing from the top of the biome and it looked like someone had previously dug or built and failed to cover their tracks, and what do u I tried my texture pack on and bingo I saw torches, so I dug. It was never my intention to break the rules, and If I made the mistake of using a texture pack thats not allowed thats on me but I had no idea if thats the case...

Why should we unban you? I love this server check my recent logged hours, I supported the server with donations within the first week or so of playing because I really enjoy playing. Secondly im not a hacker, you could call me a man of opportunity but not a cheater. I have check rules and never came across something over texture packs, If im wrong im wrong but I did not know and will learn my lesson. I dont like the idea of being seen as a hacker so I would really like to clear my name.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? A) Never use texture packs again lol besides the MCDrugs texture pack, B) Wont go base hunting anymore until server reset I don't even want to risk it, just want to learn my lesson and farm and have a good time with everyone on the server. C) Re- Read yalls entire rule board to ensure nothing like this happens again.

How can we trust you again? If anything remotely close to this happens again ban me for good, but it will never have to get to that point. Im sorry for using a texture pack of my own, I thought I was doing something smart and crafty boy was I wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please give me another chance, I will have serious withdrawals if I cannot play yalls amazing server for 7 whole days.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
So just admitted you tweaked your texture pack to be able to see torches and such through the ground, and thinking that would be allowed is plane stupid as rule 1 says "exploits are bannable ask an admin if you are unsure about something". I also had been watching you for the last 30m before you were banned. I had placed the base roughly in your path to the right about 20 seconds before you diverted your path walked over to it and set home directly above the base. You then began to crouch in place like a Free Cam hacked client so I decided to continue watching, you then left to a different home and came back with an inv full of stone to cover your tracks. you then walked about 15 blocks away dug straight down then dug directly towards the base. Which you would not have known was there without cheating or exploiting in some way.

Your ban will be staying, before you come back remove the "texture pack" you made to be as you say "see torches" and if you make something like that again or are caught using another hacked client your ban will be a perm ban.

asaprocky

Appeal Denied
So just admitted you tweaked your texture pack to be able to see torches and such through the ground, and thinking that would be allowed is plane stupid as rule 1 says "exploits are bannable ask an admin if you are unsure about something". I also had been watching you for the last 30m before you were banned. I had placed the base roughly in your path to the right about 20 seconds before you diverted your path walked over to it and set home directly above the base. You then began to crouch in place like a Free Cam hacked client so I decided to continue watching, you then left to a different home and came back with an inv full of stone to cover your tracks. you then walked about 15 blocks away dug straight down then dug directly towards the base. Which you would not have known was there without cheating or exploiting in some way.

Your ban will be staying, before you come back remove the "texture pack" you made to be as you say "see torches" and if you make something like that again or are caught using another hacked client your ban will be a perm ban.

New
lol okay whatever you say its obviously a lose lose for me anyways it looks like, forgive me for my 'devious' ways and yes once again I can assure you the only version of MC I run is optfine since 2013 baby. Looks like ill be serving my 7 days for my first time mistake for the f*cking texture pack and I didnt come back with stone lmao I grabbed a mining helmet to SEE in the DARK to ATTEMPT to find the base.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.