Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - asorotiath

Username:

In-Game Name: Asorotiath

Reason for ban X-raying

Length of ban: permanent (hopefully not)

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you kid-car33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names parcheesi

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? xraying by parcheesi

Why do you think you were banned? For using x-ray on a planted base

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Yes i used x-ray i should be unbanned because i am a player that bought a rank and will be a contributing member hoping to create a popular faction

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will delete my hacked client and will even screen share to show i have no hacked client and will regularly share my screen with an admin if necessary

How can you ensure we can trust you again? like i said i will do regular check in to prove my point

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? hopefully you can consider my offer and i am willing to be a better person

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.