Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Astraliu5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraliu5

Member Name Astraliu5

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Astraliu5

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Astraliu5 inexplicably dug down to 2 bases, meaning Xray was used to find them.

What is your explanation of this reason? While I see how that very obviously looks bad (hell, I'd think I was hacking too if I observed that), I would like to explain the story. I recently met a friend while playing on another server (about a week ago), and we started playing on various servers together. She invited me to mc-drugs and after an hour or so, asked me to help her hit some bases that she found. She then gave me coordinates, and I helped her by reaching those bases (going straight to them, so evidently it looks like Xray) and raiding them. I did not know how she obtained the coords, and assumed she just bought them or traded for them with someone else, or found them otherwise and was waiting to share the fun with me.

Why should we unban you? I asked my friend how she found those bases, and she admitted to hacking. After finding that out I cut ties with her and we don't play together anymore (I have IG chat proof of this). I do not tolerate hacks or people who use them, and would never use them myself. This will not happen again and I will be more careful with friends I meet online. This is not a lesson I have learned just for this server, but all the other times I will play anywhere -- do not just accept coordinates and engage in the questionable behavior, especially considering they could've been hacked for, like in my case.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Being more careful about friends made online, making sure they are legit before working with them ingame. Additionally, for myself really, I am just not going to go helping people with raiding bases if I don't know how they got to the base.

How can we trust you again? I honestly don't have a long history on this server -- I understand that I have a low trust factor right now -- after all, I was invited here by a hacker. But in the time I have had on here, I genuinely really enjoyed my time, and would really appreciate another chance to enjoy such a one-of-a-kind, nice server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for wasting your time on such a silly case, and to the players who I raided, apparently very unfairly. I thought I could trust this person I met, but I was wrong and you and other players had to pay for that I suppose, so I promise that it won't happen again -- I would never hack myself, and will be more careful with other people.

Last edited:

Astraliu5

Hey so I don't know if Dakotaa is gone for vacation or anything, and I absolutely hate pressing the second time with anything, but I would really love to be able to play on the server. I don't know if my case slipped through the cracks or is intentionally ignored due to staff being offline, but if possible, please review this case. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online