Username:

In-Game Name: Autokill

Reason for ban hacked client - xray

Length of ban: 7 days - 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game - Farm-A

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was getting a lot of Netherite!

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was playing on an anarchy server called 2b2t when I turned on my Xray and then left my desk for a few minutes, when I return thinking the Minecraft I was on right now was a standard optifine (because nothing changed the main menu or hub), so I went to DrugsMC. I was in the nether at the time and noticed a lot of white overlay (I didn't suspect anything because my Xray usually allows me to see through blocks) and didn't realize I was turning on Search (the hack module can find things) and assumed it was the server skill for mining and digging for Netherite. Please accept my apologies for my actions!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Before switching servers, I'll try to check on a single player world!

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I didn't expect you guys to trust me or anything ever again. In fact, you guys can watch me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all I wanted to do was play on the server and at the very least fix my problem.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for reading this!

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You also dug straight to multiple farm bases. It is your responsibility to not have hacked clients running when you play.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.