Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - AxAssassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxAssassin

Member Name AxAssassin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AxAssassin

Length of Ban: 4 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Stacking mobs enough to crash the server

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that I was banned because the admins thought that I was purposely stacking mobs to very high numbers, in order to profit.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Although the mobs (in this case zombies) were stacked very high (around 800 I believe), the reason that this happened was not to profit. I was working on a farm above a grinder, and while I was working on it, the spawners were activated and spawning mobs. When a fac member and I went downstairs to start grinding, the stack of zombies glitched out of their holding place and started attacking us. We needed a way to kill the zombies, so we decided to hit them in the lava. This caused the server to start to lag out.

Why should we unban you? Although the mobs were stacked very high, it was of no intention of mine or anybody else's to exploit or use this in any way. The spawners were just activated for too long. We also did not realize that the zombies being in lava would cause so much lag to the server. I would also like to mention that, although I placed the actual lava down because my fac member did not have perms, I was not the one who caused the zombies to die and lag the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will stay far, far away from any large stacks of mobs, and make sure nobody does anything besides kill the zombies one by one when they are stacked.

How can we trust you again? Although this was a terrible mistake with a lot of consequences, it was just that: a mistake. I understand that Dakotaa was very generous for only temp banning for four hours, as something of this magnitude, if exploited, could cause a lot of trouble. However, I would never do this on purpose, I love playing on this server. I came back to minecraft after a while, and have only been playing this server for a few days, but I already have a significant amount of online time logged.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to thank Dakotaa for being kind and making my temp ban short, first of all. I would also like to sincerely apologize to the staff and players on the server, the zombies dying caused a lot of unnecessary hard work and anxiety for everybody. I can understand if I am not unbanned, I may deserve this time as punishment, but I am leaving the country tomorrow afternoon for 2 weeks. I will not be able to play while I am gone, so I would just like to make the most of my time before I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.