Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Axzh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axzh

Member Name Axzh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Axzh

Length of Ban: 6 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : No

Reason for ban on record : XRay - First

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : We were raiding inactive bases last night, the coordinates were given to us by one of our faction members through discord voice chat. It looks sus but we were just mining around the claim and staying within range of the cords.

What is your explanation of this reason? It looks sus but in reality we were just mining around the claim whilst trying to get closer to the coordinates that were given

Why should we unban you? I do not use any type of Hack or XRay client, I use a service called NVIDIA GeForce Now which is a cloud streaming service that allows you to get better ping and more FPS, its essentially a Virtual Gaming computer, it streams to your computer and your computer streams it back using gigabytes of data in the process, I do not have access to changing or adding any files to minecraft whilst using GeForce NOW as it is a Virtual gaming computer and the company doesnt allow you to access any of the files to prevent harming their software. There is no possible way for me to be using XRay while using that service, The base that we raided had a claim around it, my friend said everything was underground and gave me the coordinates, we dig down and round the claim so I can see how it looks sort of suspicious in a way, but all we were doing was just trying to get closer to the coordinates while mining around the claim to try and find the perfect spot to build the TNT Cannon that is in range of their wall.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Stay away from raiding bases because it somehow looks suspicious to raid bases with proper coordinates

How can we trust you again? There was no trust to be lost, I don't have an XRay Client

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to see what evidence that ThaCandyMan used against us when banning.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The staff uses block logs to track all broken / placed blocks. I used this info to verify that you and your friend are the only ones aside from the base owner that had broken / placed anything around. If you aquired coords from faction members or friends then you really need to have them give you the coords in game to track logs... Without in game logs it falls on your soul responsibilty to believe that the coords from a legit source. In the case of this base. No one else had been there... If the coords were gained by someone else then they themselves used xray to find the base and never raided it... In this case you should probably watch out who you trust because it falls souly on you. Appeal Denied.

Axzh

The staff uses block logs to track all broken / placed blocks. I used this info to verify that you and your friend are the only ones aside from the base owner that had broken / placed anything around. If you aquired coords from faction members or friends then you really need to have them give you the coords in game to track logs... Without in game logs it falls on your soul responsibilty to believe that the coords from a legit source. In the case of this base. No one else had been there... If the coords were gained by someone else then they themselves used xray to find the base and never raided it... In this case you should probably watch out who you trust because it falls souly on you. Appeal Denied.
Like I said there is no possible way for me to use an XRay client with the GeForce Now service that I use, you don't know that me as an individual "Xrayed" into their base, god knows my friend probably has xray and thats how we found it but other than that I physically and like LITERALLY cannot load or get any type of Xray client on a virtual computer gaming service.

Axzh

If I was Xraying why would I even try to appeal, you don't make any sense, heres a file of me raiding a base that was outside our faction claim, before I got banned, I literally don't have any Xray clients or Hack clients once so ever, Do you want me to send you a game clip of me raiding a base and Fighting a helper, you can see I don't use any hack clients, the file is too large so do you want me to send through email?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Listen, I've already explained in detail in your friends appeal. Even if you yourself did not xray... if your friends did that makes you an accomplice to xray which is the same ban time. The base in question had no faction claims around it. We look at this stuff very closely... I'm sorry you feel like the victim.

Axzh

All I have to say is I wasn't, me and Abe wouldn't try so hard to be appealed, We just felt wronged because we were never cheating, Ill wait the ban time though Its all good, I hope in the future you can catch actual cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.