In-Game Name: b0ks_

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I was using X-ray

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? As honest as I can be I just started playing MC again after years of not playing, I came back to play Anarchy servers (ex; 2B2T) and playing with a client was just normal and I didn't think much of it. I don't think I should be unbanned, I would like to request a shorter ban. I did read the rules upon joining the server which in hindsight I should have followed them from the get-go considering the mass enjoyment i've had while playing the server. I would be ecstatic if I were unbanned completely but that's me being optimistic.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Since most of my time has been spent on mc-drugs (out of the other servers) I will go about deleting my client. I fully acknowledge my mistake and would like continue playing and will focus on the better way to play.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I am open to screen sharing if any staff suspect me of cheating. I'm not sure what else I can do in regards to you trusting me, I am open to suggestions. I will make it a point for myself to make sure I follow the rules. Also to give you perspective, I've spent a good portion of time learning the server and trying to progress within the few days I have been playing, and I would like for you to note that I genuinely have been enjoying myself to the extent to where this situation made me upset with myself.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I apologize for wasting your time, and would like to state that playing on the server has given me something to look forward to especially while im at work lol. Mc-drugs has been a nice outlet for me to entertain myself. I have only been playing for a short period but it's been really nice to have something occupy my time and relieve stress. I do see myself playing long-term as well.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Ban appeals as my response says "are only if staff have made a mistake or there are significant changes in circumstances".

Your appeal is an apology about cheating which you admit, which are instantly denied. Enjoy your 7 day break from the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online