Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Bear boob

Bear boob

Member Name Bear boob

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: bxarr

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : Lurnn

Staff who have warned you previously : Lurnn

Reason for ban on record : Hack client - Killaura.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cause i was hitting them really good or something? idk

What is your explanation of this reason? i really never check what version or what i have on i just press play and i hope its the right version and if it isnt. i just put the version on and the client gave me a fps boost so i used it

Why should we unban you? Cause ive deleted it and id never use it again ill use badlion for fps boost this time. and i know i got banned for 7d for using it but i was using it then for hacks.
but this time i actally didnt i never used it once not even for esp this time or anything.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not using it again and blocking it on my pc

How can we trust you again? I really don't how but i swear on everything ive blocked it on my pc so i cant download it again or anything.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please unban me c:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

Even if let's say you "accidentally" logged onto MCDrugs with a hacked client this would still result in a ban but I am quite confident that you were indeed actually using modules on your hacked client, hence me choosing to screen share you and find that you were indeed on a hacked client.

Latest posts

Members online