Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - BeconEater

BeconEater

Member Name BeconEater

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BeaconEater

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft temp banned

Staff who banned you : bradderzwld

Staff who dealt with you : bradderzwld

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Mute evaasion

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because i was saying mods where bad

What is your explanation of this reason? because one of them hacked as cop and it made me lose 1800 items the staff was JGC1999

Why should we unban you? Because i was banned un ruly and lost like 20k in drugs from a hacking mod

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will not speak out about bad mods

How can we trust you again? that is my first ever offence

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? please un ban me i like this server

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I'll leave this appeal to Brad as he is the one who handled it, but to be clear: speaking out against the staff team with a legitimate complaint is not against the rules, and reporting a staff member for hacking if you have real evidence is also fine. That being said, making accusations against any player in public prevents us from looking into it, and gives the player time to hide evidence if they actually are. Even if you were running with an invis potion there are plenty of ways a cop can still find and catch you without hacks. Getting caught by a cop does not mean they are hacking.

In the future if you're going to accuse any player of hacking, you should message a moderator or up directly. If the person you are reporting is a moderator then please contact an admin.

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
Nova summed up the hackusating aspect quite well.

You were muted for spamming "cops are fags" and then proceeded to abuse advert to get another message across. You were muted for a valid reason and using the advert system to circumvent this is not okay. Due to the short length of your mute, I have unbanned you and applied a misuse of advert warning to your account.

Appeal Accepted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.