Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - bigbearhminer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbearhminer

Member Name bigbearhminer

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: bigbearhminer

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Xray temp ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepe

Staff who dealt with you : Nova

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admin thinks I was xraying

What is your explanation of this reason? They banned me for xray

Why should we unban you? I didn't xray, the person was in their base when I was about to start chopping trees. He was afk all I did was claim and dig down to him then his friend showed up.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have no idea because I didn't cheat so

How can we trust you again? Like I literally just join the server and went to wild their base was no more than like 100 blocks from where it teleported me

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I didnt xray the kid was literally in his base afk, his name against the ground was very easy to see.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi bigbearhminer. Seeing a person's name from the surface is a common way to find unclaimed bases, and is the first thing we tested when looking into this. Even standing at the lowest elevation directly above the base, you cannot see anyone's name from the surface, and you especially cannot see it from where you dug down. This is something multiple staff members tested. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.