Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - BigRedBands

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedBands

Member Name BigRedBands

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BigRedBands

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MineCraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Xray - First Offence Proof in Logs/Ticket

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : X raying due to a mine hole that was made directly down to a base with my name on it.

What is your explanation of this reason? I had an idea where the base was but I don't use x ray. It was all found due to a very strategic method that isn't cheating but takes full advantage of the way the factions plugin works.

Why should we unban you? I do not use x ray. The only way I know where the base(s) are is because I sethome at bases while theyre still claimed and wait for them to be claimable/ unclaimed due to inactivity. In this process I assume there is a base under the claims that are no longer there and I mine down and hope to be rewarded with some nice loot. I do not use x ray this is all a misunderstanding and I strongly feel that I should be unbanned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Screenshot the /f map when i first sethome so they will know that there is proof of me finding the base when it was claimed

How can we trust you again? Trust is one of those things that you should just be able to have with me. I am straight forward I don't bullshit when I talk about what I talk about. I am a real and genuine person.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am a helper. I know the rules I wouldn't x ray because I know it is against the rules. I don't want to be banned which is why I am here because i shouldn't be banned for a misunderstanding.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nova and Myself had a chat... I am going to unban you and remove the history of it from your history... Please try to be more specific for admins reviewing bases in the future :) Thanks. Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.