Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - BigRedBands

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedBands

Member Name BigRedBands

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BigRedBands

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MineCraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Faction Hopping

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : He banned me out of his own anger because I left his faction due to me not liking him. He had a reason to ban me due to me joining a friend of mine who I have been conversing with for around a week now. He banned me because he thought that I was leaving his faction in order to do a raid and that I would then rejoin his faction.

What is your explanation of this reason? Conquest is not a good faction. They use you for power and do not treat you well so I left. They took away my moderator rank and I no longer felt welcomed with them so I left and joined the faction that i wished to be with. Parcheesi15 asked me in the conquest group chat if i was going to rejoin conquest and I said only if they give me my vault that I paid for. This aggreement was never met because he never made a comment that I would get the vault, I just made an option which he never got back to me on. I made comments that disregarded me rejoining conquest by saying that they were a "shit faction" which resulted in me getting banned from their group chat. this then ends the question of me rejoining conquest.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't faction hopping because I didn't plan on rejoining conquest at all. they had stole 6 million dollars in game from me and i had a feud ongoing with parcheesi15 and there was a constant negativity issue that i had felt from being in conquest for around a week now. them demoting me was the very last straw and the reason that I had left conquest. I did not leave conquest to avoid any restrictions I had left due to the constant disrespect that they had been showing to me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not put myself in a faction that doesn't respect me nor give me my fair share of what I deserve

How can we trust you again? Trust me in the fact that my words are true and that I don't faction hop. I won't join a faction if they don't let me have my way that is just the way it is. I will make sure before I join .

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? The situation was overlooked as faction hopping but i hadn't discussed my emotions towards the faction with anybody. Nobody knew the emotional distress they had put me through and how they had treated me and abused me being in their faction.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The reason you left the faction was that your moderator rank had been removed so you were unable to change the relationship with the faction you were raiding with your partner. Chat logs will back this statement. Prior knowledge from the entire faction showed that you were planning on moving into the conquest member vault base which you had invested $4 mil into as you said yourself. After you left the faction, I asked you if you were intending on re-joining the faction as I knew we had a prior agreement for you to be a member in said base. You said," tbh ill come back once you guys finish the vault i paid 4mil for." This can also be supported by chat logs. You know this base is almost complete so with a small assumption, it is safe to say you would be returning very soon. This is the definition of faction hopping, no bias, no feud. I spoke to 2 admins and an owner before issuing your ban to be certain there was no mistake.

You claim yourself in the explanation section to your ban that you would have returned to the faction had I agreed to the base terms but then contradict yourself in the next paragraph saying you didn't plan on rejoining conquest at all.

Considering the circumstances, I will not be denying this appeal myself but I will have a higher staff comment and make a decision to remove any doubt of my intentions in this ban.

BigRedBands

You removed my moderator rank and then ban me because I left your faction. That isn't really fair in my opinion because you dictated me getting banned based off of your decisions. You are the primary reason I left conquest and not because I wanted to raid a faction. I could've raided the faction while being in conquest by doing /unstuck and tpa back to the location but I didn't want to be in conquest because I was demoted and the constant disrespect that I took while being in the faction. did you read my appeal? I said the comment of me rejoining conquest was disregarded when I said my opinion of conquest (saying it was shit). Meaning you should've taken it as I had changed my mind on the idea of me rejoining, before I was even banned. A simple misunderstanding which should not be overlooked. The 4 million in game can be kept or returned to me it is all up to you and your own personal decision.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
From everything I've seen in this appeal, it seems like you had a valid reason to leave your faction, and did not show intent to rejoin the faction afterwards.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online