Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Blue Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Lightning

Member Name Blue Lightning

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: buljong69

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alt of GoldenPatriot12

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I hopped on after one of my members was banned farming my base.

What is your explanation of this reason? So in the mid of GoldenPatriot12 getting banned he had texted me he was getting in serious trouble, he told me for having a hacked client but he wasn't hacking or anything which he lied so I was hopping on to make sure the base was intact and I am banned for an "alt."

Why should we unban you? Because I feel like I can't control what my faction members do and that, yes, I should have done more to make sure everything was alright like hop on more but it wasn't me who was hacking or using a hacked client.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To hop on more and make sure that all my factions members don't use hacked clients by doing screen shares or they can't join my faction.

How can we trust you again? By doing hourly-daily checks on the base to see if we're "hacking" if you would like.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I promise I will make sure nothing else will go wrong in my base, I worked hard on that base and I'd like to keep my progress, I and the other members will have to work hard to recover what he had a farm and lost because he was banned.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You were banned cause as soon ad the other player was banned for farming hack you logged and you are both on the same ip. In fact there is a total of 6 accounts on this ip. Care to explain?

Blue Lightning

You were banned cause as soon ad the other player was banned for farming hack you logged and you are both on the same ip. In fact there is a total of 6 accounts on this ip. Care to explain?
We all use softether vpn and we're all connected onto the same US server, there's only 3 US servers and one near the east coast where we all live. It also helps us on a lot of factions servers. If I was using alts to ban evade, etc I could easily change my ip.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
you have 2 min play time on this account, same with 3 other accounts on this ip. all you 4 have done is log on warp to farm and joined the faction that is it. im banning the other accounts with no play time as well. if u wish to be unbaned all 6 of u will have to join are ts server at ts3.mc-drugs.com and talk to a admin so they can verify you are different players on the same IP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.