Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BlueGfuel

BlueGfuel

Member Name BlueGfuel

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BlueGfuel

Length of Ban: Perm ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : ALT

Staff who banned you : Goodchum_

Staff who dealt with you : Goodchum_

Staff who have warned you previously : noone

Reason for ban on record : got banned for alt.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : my brother got a tempban for 24hrs and i was afk at our farm

What is your explanation of this reason? i was playing the game and goodchum_ thought i was an alt?

Why should we unban you? Because my brother got tempbanned, doesnt mean i should be banned aswell?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm sure theres a way to verify its me and my brother?

How can we trust you again? I'm sure theres a way to verify its me and my brother?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you good sir/ma'am we'll keep in touch :)

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
From information from other players and from BlueGfuels logs I decided to ban the account as an alt. From other players in a discord call it was told your brother Corresponding, uses the account as well "moving it around". Along with that and looking at the logs of BlueGfuel it was mostly clear that all the account does is afk in a farm and open his enderchest.

Siblings on the same IP playing MCD is allowed, however either sibling logging onto the others account and playing on it or "moving it" around is not allowed on our server and is considered alting. Due to that and the information I was given and have looked into this account will be staying banned.

BlueGfuel

@GoodChum_ could you tell me where that is in rules? i honestly didn't know that and have changed my login information. furthermore that will never happen again. i'm just really wanted to hop back on and do the grind again :(

Latest posts

Members online