Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Bmxfreak23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmxfreak23

Member Name Bmxfreak23

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Bmxfreak23

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : Na

Staff who have warned you previously : Na

Reason for ban on record : Alt of timka1996

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : We were on the same ip I'm guessing. On the same time and I wasn't moving alot since I'm at work

What is your explanation of this reason? We work together in the same office space. Therefore I'm guessing it's the same ip. If you check chat logs at the same time you can see that I was telling him how to add me and promote me in faction chat

Why should we unban you? Unfair ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't be an alt? Idk. Don't really have a reason.

How can we trust you again? Refer to previous post

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Check the chat logs

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I’ll need you both to come into our teamspeak together so I can verify you are two different people, sorry about the late response I asked an admin to look into it however they were busy, please message me on discord when you are both available to join teamspeak

Bmxfreak23

Why don't you check the logs? We don't use teamspeak. As I can see from the other bans you guys use logs to ban people. Why not check them to unban people. And also. You never gave me any warning for being ok at the same time as timka

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
logs dont factor into alt ban they factor into xray bans (which are the ones you were probably reading), we only verify accounts on our teamspeak server so you will have to download it to get unbanned. As 14Squared said dm him when you are both able to come on teamspeak and verify the accounts this is the only way to prove you are not alts that we will accept otherwise this account will stay banned.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
the proof is the 2 accounts were on the same IP and were never verified, other wise are staff team would not have given out the ban. goodchum has all ready explained how you can be unbanned.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The reason you were banned was, when I was speaking to the other player on your IP and questioning about this account he acted very suspicious and stated it was none of my business as to why that account was on his IP, and refused to be cooperative about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.