Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Ban Appeal - Bob Ross

Bob Ross

Member Name Bob Ross

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: deathrider3000

Length of Ban: Perma Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt of Supercoolcola

Staff who banned you : Ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Having an Alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : My little brother, older cousin and I play on this server and we are all on the same wifi. We can see that from an admin's point of view that he can only draw that its one person with 2 alts but that's further from the truth.

What is your explanation of this reason? We fully understand it from Ace's point of view, I never told him that I was playing with my younger brother and older cousin on the same wifi.

Why should we unban you? I've been on this server for a very long time and have found solace in the server's community and economy system. I've been here since last wipe and I can honestly say that without this server MC won't be played in my house again (atleast for me). I've made memories and laughed most of the way through and I don't want the end to be because I introduced my little brother and older cousin to a server that I love.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll tell the staff that I have people playing McDrugs in my house.

How can we trust you again? I'll do my part on informing the staff about my situation next time.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry about the hassle but hopefully this can make your job easier. To confirm my story about introducing my older cousin and little brother to the server look at my join date (Deathrider3000) and GGKiddo's, Supercoolcola's join dates. Thank you!

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
You, your brother and cousin will need to join are teamspeak and talk to a admin. The IP is ts3.mc-drugs.com supercoolcola will not be getting unbanned

Latest posts

Members online