Username:

In-Game Name: boboargos

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Logged Proof

Length of ban: 6 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) wild

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? hijacked32 got banned for the same reason right before I did. I didn't use x-ray however might have gotten me mixed up with him somehow. I'm not in hijacked32 faction or anything so I don't really know what else or why I was banned for X-ray says logged proof but idk how the log shows proof? I use a texture pack while playing maybe log say that?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned since I have no idea why I was banned or warned for anything. I was last cooking drugs in my base then left and came back banned?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not use any texture pack I guess.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have been playing on this server for 4 years now and never wanted to get ban.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? If you truly think that I should stay ban then that's ok just wanted to see why and can wait if needed thank you.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You dug into multiple bases that would not have been findable unless you were using a client to find them. we can track every single block broken/placed/touched/dropped/pickedup by any player that's how logs show proof.

Appeal Denied
come back in 7 days without your client

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.