Username:

In-Game Name: bolakaychips

Reason for ban my friend used xray and i got banned for it and i didnt know

Length of ban: 1 week(7 days)

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you misspatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because my friend did hacks and i dint know and thats not fair that i got banned

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because i love this server and i play it everday and i didnt do anything wrong he lied and i didnt know that he cheated.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? never play with him again and block him.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i love this game and i promise that i will never play with trippy ever again. ( i didnt do anything wrong)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please i dint do anything wrong im just tryna play this game for fun. i love it and i didnt ha ck my friend did and i blocked him and never will play with him again i promise.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

There are multiple instances of you tping to him as he dug into bases he cheated into. From the logs you were able to make a lot off of him cheating, His raiding tunnels as well were fairly obvious that he was cheating. There is no evidence you can offer other than "I didnt know" when this is someone you constantly tped to and who was also in your faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online