Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Broccollie

Broccollie

VIP+
Member Name Broccollie

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Broccollie

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Xray/Chest ESP - Logged proof

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that the admins banned me of using Xray or ChestESP
The admins Thought I was using Xray or ChestESP

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Yes, I have the X Ray version. But I do not use him on MCD. I use it on Singleplayer for buildings that I make. Sometimes i make underground buildings and then i need it i can see what's all around. And sometimes I press the wrong button. But then I put it off immediately. Because I do not need it in MCD.

Why should we unban you? Because I never use it on MCD And that I open another version for MCD

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It will not happen again, if it happens again. Then I accept my punishment

How can we trust you again? Check me, I'd like to make YouTube videos that you can check me that I do not use Xray anymore. I can make a small video every week

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? For everyone, I can not use xray because I play with another version when I'm on MCD

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The "Logged Proof" means we found an xray hole inside a players base that you raided. We have enough proof to verify you used it on the server. Please make sure to remove it before you return. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.