Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - bruce ferguson

bruce ferguson

Member Name bruce ferguson

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: pepperman77

Length of Ban: i dont have a date

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : pem

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : i dont remember

Staff who have warned you previously : i dont remember

Reason for ban on record : i dont know it says blacklisted

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i have no clue it happened a really long time ago

What is your explanation of this reason? i have none again it happened a few years ago

Why should we unban you? because i dont remember what i did in the past but im just trying to play with a friend for fun not any bad intentions

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? just enjoying the sever its been a long time since i have been on

How can we trust you again? im in the discord server so i could always be messaged

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i dont have any idea of what i did in the past but i played a long time ago and i thought it would be fun to play again and i will not cause any trouble. is the shop still under the fountain?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your appeal has been accepted.

To clarify, your ban was for spoilers of a recent piece of media that was important to a lot of people.

We enforce this rule strictly - a person's character is very clear when they think ruining someone's enjoyment of something they care about is funny. We therefore tackle these issues firmly when they arise.

I'm writing this to let you know that if your personal character has not changed, and you aren't sufficiently mature to enjoy the server, your ban will be reinstated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.