Username:

In-Game Name: Big_Bad_Block

Reason for ban being an alt

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i was banneed for "being an alt" but i am not an alt... i play with my brother _Bulletproof.. we are 2 different people who live together cause we are brothers.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was toxic and it attracted attention and without a warning or even being asked if i was an alt or not, i was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will be less toxic, as far as "Being an alt" goes, im just not an alt. however i will not be toxic anymore

How can you ensure we can trust you again? because i am new and i misunderstood the server and how it works. ill just keep my mouth shut and be less toxic.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? reason for my brother and i being toxic is because we were told it was allowed from a helper as long as we didnt threaten anybody. we said some hurtful stuff but its a drug server so we didnt think too much into it. we NEVER threatened anybody though. we just wanna continue playing the game and continue having fun. thank you for reading this. we promise change if givin a chance and to be less toxic.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
To verify you'll both need to join the teamspeak server (ip ts3.mc-drugs.com) on your own devices/accounts. I'll be on it for the next few hours (until 5ish server time), and if I'm not message me on the discord or on here (preferably discord) and I'll be on to verify as soon as I can.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
you both failed to come on and verify and now that bulletproof is blacklisted we will not accept the other account as another player.

Latest posts

Members online