Username:

In-Game Name: Bvlly

Reason for ban I think it is for x-ray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Goodchum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think he banned me because he thought I was using those "leaked coords" that those x-ray hackers posted.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I did not even use those coords nor save them I was looking for bases and I was strip mining till I hit something. Why would I jeopardize my play time on the server I am so dedicated to getting rich that I would not do anything to mess with my play time.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I won't strip mine anymore since it seems like I am x-raying.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I never hacked all my life and I hate hackers. I am so dedicated to playing mc drugs that I would not do anything to get me banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope you guys take into consideration that I am so dedicated to this server and I would not do anything bad to it.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Strip-mining consists of running on a line straight to one of the bases within the coords stopping 300 blocks away digging down and realigning with the coords and then digging into the base?

I was watching you for about an hour, watching you run along the surface straight towards those coords, watching you make your first tunnel about 1k blocks out and stopping because it was too far, then continuing to run straight for those coords.

It was said multiple times in chat going to those coords would result in a ban

Appeal Denied

Bvlly

Is there a way I can appeal for a shorter time? because I do not think it should be 7 days because I did not really break the rules as I did not x-ray.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
It was stated in chat and in the discord if anyone used those coords they would get the same time as an xray. You being dumb enough to think you could get away with it isnt our problem, see you in 7 days.

Latest posts

Members online