Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - cactusmack_

cactusmack_

Member Name cactusmack_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: cactusmack_

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Markeeys

Staff who dealt with you : Markeeys

Staff who have warned you previously : i didnt have a warning

Reason for ban on record : I was purposely failing mule jobs.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because I shouldn't be wasting people's time and money.

What is your explanation of this reason? The mules were being put up for 0% cut and that's scamming and people cant make money off of his mules. It would waist the mules time.

Why should we unban you? Because I promise ill never do it again and I've never done anything. I really want to play on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to never scam people and always do people's mule no matter how much they're charging because they spent time farming. I don't want to waste people's time.

How can we trust you again? I have never done anything and I never plan to again. You can trust me because I've never done anything on any server and i didn't know it wasn't a rule after i did it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really love this server and I know I haven't played as much as other people, but I like playing hours on end with my friends.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Just because someone puts up a mule job for 0% cut doesn't mean you have to take it... Some mules like to just get the rep from the job. You can wait out your ban. Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.