Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Caleb Feliciano

Caleb Feliciano

Member Name Caleb Feliciano

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CalebPhantom47

Length of Ban: FOREVER

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : NOBODY

Staff who have warned you previously : NOBODY

Reason for ban on record : aLt oF gEtYoUsOmEdAk

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think yall are completely stupid no one had time to ask if its an alt or maybe just maybe theres 2 computers in the house and I somehow got on a server that my little brother got banned on I was looking for a good server to play on guess i was wrong

What is your explanation of this reason? No explanation nobody asks questions they just assume

Why should we unban you? Because im not a alt of someone else im literally the old brother thats just trying to play minecraft just cause i have the same ip doesnt mean anything

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Nothing because theres nothing to prevent

How can we trust you again? HOW CAN U NOT

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? have some common sense please

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
The fact you joined 269days after the first account was baned for advertising makes the new account a instant ban or being a alt.

Caleb Feliciano

Omg really do u really want me to send a picture of my ban page and my little brothers ban page since ur that retarded this is why yalls server is dying

Caleb Feliciano

im gonna screenshot this and post it on every possible minecraft reddit section and im gonna post it everywhere to show the fact that ur admins are shitty and ur server is dead

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.