Username:

In-Game Name: Calliethehoe

Reason for ban Doxx threats...

Length of ban: Perm Ban

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Some ace guy

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? He specifically told me dont threaten the server

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because i trolled him for like a minute and he thinks he is above everybody

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should most def get unbanned because I clearly did not make any doxx threats or even hack threats
I have Screenshot proof he is abusing and I said exactly "Give me 1000$ in game dollars or else the server will go kaboom (Like blow up) And he had to find a petty over exagerated offense against me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont talk to any staff simple.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Of course!

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/908945771183874069/914504116334649404/no_balls.PNG

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

what you said is a threat against the server.

You gave me a warning and still banned me, help me make sense. You reacted when i said no balls.
At this point it wasnt ban about the server it was for personal matter. It really sucks when a great server has an emotional admin it's sad

Latest posts

Members online