Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - captrad

captrad

Username:

In-Game Name: Captrad

Reason for ban Farming as Cop

Length of ban: 24hrs

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Farming as a cop

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't read the rules and I also assumed you were allowed to farm because it says at the bottom of https://mc-drugs.com/threads/police-a-complete-guide.8357/ that houses aren't bannable also in-game members were saying you could farm as a cop.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll just switch back to dealer unless my friends all want to switch to cop then we'll make an entirely new base without farms.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've been on the server for years and not being allowed to farm as a cop kinda hit me out of nowhere - It is an obvious rule and I didn't go over all the rules entirely when I rejoined the new updated version of mcdrugs.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Sorry I didn't go over all the rules, it is super obvious now that I thought about it. I'd love to be unbanned however since I mainly enjoy being a grower anyway. If my ban gets appealed I'll just switch back to grower or possibly make a new base and remain a cop.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Ignorance of a rule isnt an excuse, you can wait out your ban.

Latest posts

Members online