Username:

In-Game Name: CarePackage

Reason for ban accomplice - trentkaz

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Trentkaz we invited to our faction was using xray, when we saw him banned we were in shock. I apologize and I wish everything could be reversed. I know Rejuiced and MeasuringCup IRL ( we met TrentKaz on a minecraft discord.) He only said to tp to him and that he was helping us look for a spot in the wild to make a full fledged base.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? We were not hacking , harmless players just happened to be the first person we made friends with was a cheater and thought better of him . Were sorry it ended up this way.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? we wont be inviting anyone new to our group and just continuing on how we always do.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? We all apologize for what happened, truly enjoy the server and if you watched us after you know were regular players and we sit in our base and farm.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I promise that this would never happen again we have not gotten into any trouble prior then this and hope we wont have to wait long to play again. :(

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

all 4 of you were in multiple bases that they had Xrayed into within a short period of time. how this didnt raise a red flag to them cheating is shocking to me. all of you will wait out your bans

CarePackage

Sometimes things that are apparent to others arent the same for everyone else. I don't play this game all day everyday I'm not knowledgeable about most things on here and no one raised notice on it. Once again we apologize and just hope you know not all cases are bad ones. I feel as if the person who banned trentkaz didnt see us as a threat considering we were not banned at the same time or warned. I just wanted to elaborate more so you may see that we are not bad players. trying to be the most respectful as possible.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
legit buddy dug into rooms with just chests over and over again and you claim not to know they were cheating??????

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sometimes things that are apparent to others arent the same for everyone else. I don't play this game all day everyday I'm not knowledgeable about most things on here and no one raised notice on it. Once again we apologize and just hope you know not all cases are bad ones. I feel as if the person who banned trentkaz didnt see us as a threat considering we were not banned at the same time or warned. I just wanted to elaborate more so you may see that we are not bad players. trying to be the most respectful as possible.

I understand your position here, but it really should have been clear to you that this person is cheating. If you made this argument after they brought you to one or two bases, I would agree with you. However, multiple bases in a day is not reasonable, and should have raised suspicion in at least one of you.

That said, I don't feel that a ban of the same length as the person actually cheating is fair in this case, as the same level of malicious intent was likely not present in the three of you as it was in the person cheating. I've reduced your ban lengths to 24 hours from now.

This hopefully doesn't need to be said, but please be more vigilant in the future in cases like these - it doesn't hurt to ask an admin to look into a player if there is any suspicion of them cheating.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.