Username:

In-Game Name: castlenite

Reason for ban innappropiate books about staff

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? im not sure as i had stopped distributing books like i was asked to.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i do not know why i was banned as i was pm but kid and asked to stop, which i did. Then a couple hour laters i get banned for the books, even though i had stopped?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will destroy any copys of said book i have left, and wont distribute anything like them again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i will destroy all books so wont have a way to redristribute them

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Kid did ask you to stop but was also asking higher staff what to do about this. as i am the one the told him to ban you and hornyfrog i be responding to this appeal

You were well aware of what you were doing and knew we would not tolerate this. The books were not found in a random chest they were in your base in the chest you put them in. as i said in discord wait out your time and dont pull shit like this again or you will get a longer punishment. while we are at it i suggest you clean up your chat as this punishment will also come into play with that.

APPEAL DENIED

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.