Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - CFCConnor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFCConnor

Member Name CFCConnor

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CFCConnor

Length of Ban: forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban (i think not sure what this is)

Staff who banned you : lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : lurnn (i think)

Staff who have warned you previously : wasnt given warning !!!!!!!!

Reason for ban on record : swat threat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I used swatting as a joke

What is your explanation of this reason? it was a joke. with all the vulgar language going on in chat I thought anything was one the table. i am very new to the server and never knew that i couldn't say that.

Why should we unban you? i will never say anything out of pocket again. i honestly love the server. its sweet and i honestly thing i can become a commited player to the server. i think everyone would benefit i truly do love the server. THERE WAS NO WARNING. i wasn't hacking or anything i understand swatting is serious but its a joke a bad and rlly stupid joke but still a joke so i hope you can understand that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will read the /rules. and not act edgy or offensive. i promise i will watch what i say and think you should mute me for a while to punish me but please unban me i rlly want to play!

How can we trust you again? i really do enjoy the server and don't want to be banned. therefore i will read the rules and make sure i know whats allowed and whats not. i promise i wont say anything out of pocket again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry for making a bad joke. i hope you guys can forgive me and let me back on the server so i can play and have fun with my friends i wont make stupid jokes again im sorry. i would also like to personally apoligize to lurnn for making him have to deal with this BUT it was nothing serious just a joke

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted

I have unbanned you and given you a 7 day mute, when you are unmuted please watch your chat behavior and be civil in chat, this kind of chat behavior is not tolerated at all, and you are very lucky to be unbanned at all, if anything like this happens again you will be perm banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.